Clay Target Shooting . . . Have a Blast in Aspen!
Shoot moving clay targets in a private session at the shotgun club.
Let’s play the time honored shooting sports games of Skeet and Trap!
A professional instructor will be your guide for a 3 hour private excursion at the shooting range in Basalt either 9am – noon, or noon – 3pm.
All are welcome – beginners and experts, individuals and groups!
Enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery and fresh air in the Aspen valley while perfecting your target shooting skills.
- One Shooter $390 + Additional Shooters $290 per person
- Professional instruction on shotgun safety, firing, game rules and practice tips.
- Use of select Beretta and Remington 12 & 20 gauge shotguns – pump action, auto loader, double barrel – available for every size and skill level.
- Unlimited ammunition. Ear and eye protection.
- Reserved Trap & Skeet fields for private use at the shotgun club.
- Fun for everyone from first timers to seasoned shooters. All welcome – beginners & experts, individuals & groups!
- 3 hour private excursion at the shotgun club in Basalt.
We will typically reserve the trap range for those looking for instruction as it is a better arena for teaching. We can also shoot on the skeet field for more experienced shooters looking to refine their technique.
Our certified instructors pride themselves on working with beginners step by step until they are comfortably breaking targets, and also provide coaching for experts needing that extra performance edge.
Our private trap and skeet ranges are located near Basalt and will be reserved for your group’s exclusive use. Half day programs are designed to cater to shooting enthusiasts of all abilities.
Make a whole day of fun while you are down-valley!
Inquire about our "Cast & Blast" packages and enjoy some time on our 2 gold medal rivers with our partner Aspen Flyfishing
Certifications ~ Testimonials ~ Accreditations
This was my first time shooting a shotgun at a range. And while I assume that actual exercise of shooting a gun would be the same anywhere you go... read more
This was an amazing and fun experience for the whole family. I have older sons in their late twenties. We learned all about gun safety, used various types of... read more